Features of our Savings Account:
- Earn dividends based on the average daily balance of the account
- Use Direct Deposit to make convenient contributions to your ALEC Savings or Checking accounts
- 24/7 account access via Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking
- Also access your savings accounts via ATM, by mail or at any ALEC Service Center
- All savings accounts can also be viewed on E-Statements
Your savings are safe.
Nothing is more important to us than protecting your money. All ALEC accounts are insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer. No credit union member has ever lost a penny in an ASI-insured account.
Start saving more today.
|Account Type||Nominal Rate||APY*|
|Holiday Club Savings||0.05%||0.05%|
* The Annual Percentage Yield is the rate that is earned if the funds are left to compound for one year. All dividends are paid monthly based on the daily average balance. Rates subject to change monthly. A penalty may be imposed on an early withdrawal of a Holiday Club. Holiday Club funds will be transferred into a members savings account on November 1st. The nominal rate is the rate used to calculate the monthly dividend.