access your accounts with telephone banking
Accessing up-to-date information on your ALEC accounts can be as simple as dialing a phone number.
Free to use 24/7 from anywhere, our automated Telephone Banking system lets you:
- Retrieve account balances*
- Review account history
- Verify check clearings
- Transfer funds between ALEC accounts
- Transfer funds to make a Visa® payment
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Transfer funds to a family account
You will also have to answer a few security questions to verify your identity, and then you’ll be ready to go. With Telephone Banking, you can take control of your accounts in a secure and convenient way.
You can manage your accounts – all without having to leave the comfort of your own home. So, why wait? Get started with Telephone Banking today and take control of your finances with ease.
To start using Telephone Banking, you will need to enter your member number and 4-digit Audio PIN** after dialing 847.688.8000 or toll free at 800.762.9988 and pressing option 2.
Have questions about Telephone Banking?
* For Visa® account balances and account activity, please select the Visa® account option and not Telephone Banking.
** Please call an ALEC member service representative Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM — 5:00 PM CST if you need additional information.