Buying a Car
You’re in the market for a new car! What an exciting time! We have resources here to help you navigate the many decision points along the way.
If you don’t see what you need, please reach out to us so we can answer questions or help in any way.
- Auto Financing Guide
- 12 Things to Know When Buying a Car
- Understanding On-The-Lot Financing
- Should You Buy or Lease a Car?
- Calculator: Auto Loan Rebate vs. Low Interest Financing
- Understanding Your Credit Score: ALEC Podcast
- Auto Buying Service
- Expert Car Buying Tips to Get You the Best Deal
- How Do Car Buying Services Work
- How Much Car Can You Afford?
- When It Makes Sense to Buyout Your Lease
Other Education Center Resources
Buying a home is an exciting endeavor. And with the proper guidance, it doesn’t have to be stressful.
It’s never too early or too late to think about building your credit history, and we’ll give you insider tips on how to do it.
Learn how to consolidate debt to save money and pay off your credit cards and loans faster.