Enjoy banking in person? Stop by any ALEC Service Center and let our friendly staff take care of you.
As always, we’re here to help.
When you visit any ALEC Service Center, you’ll find it easy to handle your financial needs with the outstanding, personalized service you expect from us.
Stop in anytime — we're always happy to see you.
You can use the following services at an ALEC Service Center:
- Opening an account
- Making a deposit
- Transferring funds
- Making an ALEC credit card payment
- Checking account balances
- Verifying an account transaction
- Applying for a loan
- Applying for a Visa® Card
- Using the coin counter machine (no fee) — available in Gurnee
- Change of address
- Make loan payments
- Stop payments
- Open and surrender Certificates of Deposit
Plus, you'll find many other convenient branch services, including:
- Purchase postage stamps
- Visa® Gift Cards
- Free Notary Service*
- Medallion Signature Guarantee Program
- Savings Bonds redemption
- Order foreign currency. Please reference our fee schedule for associated costs.
- Only available at Gurnee, AP30, AP6, AP52, and ABV1
- Print new debit card — available in Gurnee, not available at AP52
- Order new checks or reorder existing checks
- Send money domestically or internationally via Wire transfers
*ALEC does not sign I-9 form for members