An easy way to receive your important notifications sooner.
Access the notices ALEC sends you almost as soon as they’re sent. Sign up for our free E–Notices service and you’ll be instantly sent an email whenever a notice is issued.*
You’ll receive notices directly into your Online Banking account, so you can review them immediately. No need to wait for notices to arrive from the U.S. Postal Service. Plus, E–Notices are highly secure.
ALEC provides these E-Notices:
- Certificate maturity notice**
- NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) overdrafts
- Tax Forms (1099s, 1042, 1098, along with HSA and IRA notices)
- Delinquency notices
Enrolling only takes a moment.
- Simply log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Self Service tab in the top menu
- Click on E-Notices
- Select the notices you’d like to receive electronically (if you have multiple accounts, please contact ALEC to enable the additional accounts)
* E-Notices will be sent to the email address on file with ALEC. If you wish to change the email address, you can do so after enrollment.
** Certificate notices are produced 45 days prior to a certificate maturity. A request for an E-Notice for certificates within 45 days of maturity will not be available as an E-notice; instead, a laser notice will be sent.
View Terms & Conditions