Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of having your paycheck deposited instantly and automatically.
Enrolling in Direct Deposit is an excellent way to put money into your accounts — without any inconvenience or hassles. There’s no need to visit the credit union. Plus, it minimizes your risk of being a victim of ID theft and mail fraud.
With ALEC Direct Deposit:
- Your paycheck is immediately deposited into your account every payday
- Your funds are available the day they’re deposited
- You can allocate a portion of your paycheck for direct deposit — or your entire paycheck
- You can divide your direct deposit into multiple accounts, including savings and checking
- You can receive text alerts when your paycheck has been deposited via ALEC Mobile Banking
There’s no faster, easier way to access your funds.
Enroll in Direct Deposit today.
If you work for Abbott or AbbVie, all direct deposit requests must be self-administered online by each individual employee.
For Abbott Rapid Diagnostics employees, the following link will take you to a form you’ll need to first complete, and then return to ALEC.
What you'll need:
To set up your direct deposit into your savings, you'll need:
- Our routing number - 071993162
- Your member number
To set up your direct deposit into your checking, refer to the sample check below:
Need assistance or have questions?
- Establish a new direct deposit request
- Modify a current request
- Change the amount of a direct deposit