Learn how a digital wallet works.
What is a Digital Wallet?
- Offers a convenient payment method for goods and services by allowing you to use your phone instead of cash or your plastic credit or debit card.
- Contains digital versions of your credit or debit cards that are stored in wallet apps on your mobile device.
- Virtual equivalent of a physical wallet.
- Accepted at over 85% of retailers in the United States.
Setting Up Your Digital Wallet
- Add the card information in the wallet
- Accept Terms & Conditions
- Identify authentication method
- If authentication fails, dial in number for authentication
- For additional authentication support, contact ALEC Consumer Lending at 855.553.4291