You can easily:
- Check current balances, available credit and credit line
- Review recent transactions
- View pending transactions*
- Request a card replacement
- Activate a credit card
- Make a request for past statements
- Inquire about a recent credit card transaction
- View current statements
- Sign up to receive Visa® statements via email
How to access Visa® Online.
Your Visa® Online information is integrated into your existing ALEC Visa® account — so there’s no new log-in information to create or remember. In seconds, you can be viewing your Visa® account.
- Simply log on to Online Banking using your username and password
- Click on the Visa® account number on the My Accounts page, and you’ll be redirected to view your Visa® account activity and information.
How to make your Visa® payment online.
When you log in to Online Banking and click on your Visa® account, you’ll have a choice of how you’d like to make your Visa® payments.
- Transfer funds from your ALEC account — Select Transfer Funds from the top menu, then select Immediate or Schedule Transfer and follow the prompts.
- Transfer funds from a different financial institution — Select Make a Payment from the Visa® Online center. Enter your account information, amount and date to be paid.
Please note, both payment requests will not immediately appear in your Visa® account history or credit card balance, and can take from one to three days to reflect the change.