No time to swing by an ALEC Service Center or find an ATM? No problem.
Deposit your check simply by using your smartphone or tablet device. Sign. Snap. Send. In just moments, you're done.
Fast and secure, Mobile Deposit offers exceptional ease in being able to make a deposit 24/7, practically anywhere.
It's free and easy:
- Choose the Deposit button in the ALEC Mobile Banking app.
- Sign and endorse the back of your check.
- Label it FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY below your endorsement.
- Enter check amount.
- Photograph the check (front and back).
- Confirm your deposit.
Remote Deposit is a feature of ALEC Mobile Banking. To use Mobile Deposit, you must first download the ALEC mobile app*.
How to download the ALEC Mobile Banking apps for mobile and tablet:
For Android-powered smartphones, download our app from the Google Play Store by searching "ALEC Mobile Banking."
For iPhones, search and download the ALEC Mobile Banking app in the iTunes Store.
To use Mobile Deposit with Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in ALEC Online Banking**. Have a question? Call us at 800.762.9988.
* Certain restrictions and mobile phone requirements apply. To use ALEC Mobile Banking and its Remote Deposit feature, you must be enrolled in ALEC's Online Banking. Once eligible for and signed up for the Remote Deposit feature, that feature or option will automatically appear in Mobile Banking after you've downloaded the updated mobile banking app.
** ALEC does not charge a fee to use Mobile Banking. However, you should contact your mobile provider for information about fees associated with accessing the Internet from your mobile phone or tablet device. Data and text rates may apply.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Amazon® is trademark of Amazon.com.