A Savings IRA from ALEC is designed to help you achieve greater financial security for you and your family in your retirement years.
Features of a Savings IRA:
- Traditional, Roth and Educational IRAs available
- Competitive rate
- Earns monthly dividends based on the average daily balance
- Dividends are automatically reinvested for maximum compounding
- Choose an IRA where earnings grow either tax-free or tax-deferred
- Contributions may be tax deductible*
- 24/7 account access via Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking
Your retirement savings are safe.
Nothing is more important to us than protecting your money. All ALEC accounts are insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer.
Start planning for your future today.
Already have an ALEC IRA? Manage it online by clicking here.
|Account Type||Term||Nominal Rate||APY*|
|IRA Savings||n/a||0.499%||0.50 %|
|IRA Certificates||12 months||1.982 %||2.00 %|
|24 months||2.226 %||2.25 %|
|36 months||2.470 %||2.50 %|
|48 months||2.714 %||2.75 %|
|60 months||3.199 %||3.25 %|
*The Annual Percentage Yield is the rate that is earned if the funds are left to compound for one year. All dividends are paid monthly based on the daily average balance. Rates subject to change monthly. A penalty may be imposed on an early withdrawal of a Holiday Club or Share Certificate.
**Prerequisite to open account: An ALEC share draft account with total monthly Direct Deposit(s) of $500 or more. Offer valid from 8/1/2018- 10/31/2018 but may end at any time based on the discretion of the credit union.