Send money across the world. Or just across town.
Transfer funds virtually anywhere, quickly and easily. Through wire transfers, you have the ability to send money from your ALEC account to another financial institution located in either the U.S. or abroad.
Wire Transfer Service Availability:
- Monday – Friday (excluding federal holidays)
- Domestic wires — from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST
- International wires — from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. CST
How to request a wire transfer.
To arrange an outgoing domestic or foreign wire:
- Visit an ALEC Service Center OR
- Call our Wire Department at 847.688.8000, ext. 151 or 800.762.9988, ext. 151
Be prepared to:
- Provide information for the person or institution receiving the wire, including name, address, city, state, zip code and receiving account number
- Provide the receiving financial institution’s information, including name, branch address (city, state, zip code) ABA routing number or Bank ID/National ID and/or SWIFT
Please note that additional information may be requested depending on the details of your wire request.
Please reference our fee schedule for costs associated with wire transfer requests.