Nobody likes paying bills. But with our Bill Pay service, you can at least take a lot of the hassles out of it.
ALEC Bill Pay* was designed to let you spend more time doing the things you really want to do. And a lot less time handling tedious financial chores.
Our Bill Pay service allows you to:
- Make all your payments (utilities, loans, credit cards and most other bills) online or through a mobile device
- Receive, view and pay E-Bills (electronic versions of your paper bills) directly through Bill Pay
- Schedule next-day payments for most electronic billers
- Request reminder email alerts when bills will debit your account**
- Research up to 7 years of payment activity
In addition, Bill Pay offers great features that include:
- Account to Account Transfers — Transfer funds between your accounts at ALEC and accounts you have at other institutions
- Zelle® — Send money to, or receive it from, just about anyone
- FraudNet — This automated fraud-detection system works to identify and stop fraudulent transactions before they're processed
ALEC's Bill Pay service is a completely free way to pay your bills easily and securely. If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, just select the Bill Pay link under the Self Service tab to sign up.
** Bill Pay debits funds on the day each payment is scheduled to be made.
To learn more about ALEC Bill Pay, please view our terms and conditions.