move your accounts with our switch kit
Switching to ALEC is amazingly simple to do.
Now that you are a member, we have made it really easy to move your accounts to ALEC. We will give you all the tools you will need.
Switching your accounts to ALEC could not be simpler. The sooner you move over to ALEC, the more you can begin to save.
Ready, set, save.
To streamline the process and make the process even easier, just download our ALEC Switch Kit.
The Switch Kit forms are a great tool for organizing your accounts and payments, letting other banks know about the changes, and keeping track of your progress. It will help you:
- Get organized — determine which accounts and service transactions you are moving to ALEC
- Balance your existing account — including noting future scheduled automatic payments and deposits in order to leave enough funds to cover any outstanding expenses
Make the Switch
- Transfer your Direct Deposit service to ALEC — notify your employer of the change
- Redirect your Electronic Transfers to ALEC — ensure any automatic electronic transfers are either sent to or deducted from your ALEC account
- Close your account at another financial institution — after all existing checks, deposits, direct deposits, automatic payments, and pre-authorized transfers have cleared
- Track and verify transactions you are moving to ALEC — generally takes about two months to complete