Life happens. When it does, extra cash can be waiting.
Unexpected events and emergencies. Making a special purchase. Or simply indulging a personal desire, such as taking an exotic vacation. In everyday life, occasions can pop up when being able to access additional money comes in handy.
An ALEC Personal Line of Credit offers you an attractive interest rate that’s lower than most credit cards. It’s a loan designed to provide unsurpassed flexibility, so you can:
- borrow only what you need
- use the money for any purpose
- pay interest only on the amount borrowed
Whether a financial opportunity is calling or life throws you a financial curve, an ALEC Personal Line of Credit ensures you’ll have fast cash at your fingertips, while offering:
- a competitive variable interest rate
- no collateral requirement
- no minimum amount to open the credit line
- no application fees, annual fees or balance transfer fees
- minimum monthly payments of only 3% of the outstanding balance, or $25, whichever is greater
- easy access to funds through Online Banking or telephone banking
- convenient repayment methods, including online payments, automatic withdrawal from ALEC Savings or Checking, or by telephone
When you’re ready, so are we.
Just one application can offer a lifetime of credit up to your available limit. ALEC makes it easy to apply for a personal line of credit online.* You can also visit an ALEC Service Center or call 800.762.9988.
|Account Type||APR* as low as|
|Personal Line of Credit||8.25%|
* All loans subject to approval.
** APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The Annual Percentage Rate is variable (currently 9.75% to 18.75% APR) and is subject to change quarterly based on the prime rate. Prime rate is “prime” as listed in the "Money Rates" section of The Wall Street Journal from the last business day of the previous quarter. As of March 31, 2021, the Prime Rate is 3.25%. The variable rate is subject to credit history, term and other factors. No minimum to open; maximum line is $50,000. Minimum monthly payment is only 3% of the outstanding balance, or $25, whichever is greater.