Earn a higher rate while enjoying outstanding flexibility.
An ALEC Money Market is designed to provide a better rate of return than a regular savings account, without sacrificing liquidity or security.
Rates are tiered, with higher balances earning a higher APY.* Check out our current competitive rates.
Features of an ALEC Money Market Account:
- $2,000 minimum opening balance
- Free checks for the life of the account
- Up to six withdrawals or transfers per month, including withdrawals by checks
- Unlimited monthly withdrawals if made in person at an ALEC Service Center
- Minimum withdrawal amount is $100
Your money is safe.
Rest assured, all ALEC accounts come with the security and peace of mind of insurance. Each account is insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer. No credit union member has ever lost a penny in an ASI-insured account.
Start today, earn more tomorrow.
|Account Type||Minimum to Earn APY||Nominal Rate||APY*|
|Money Market||$100,000 and over||0.399%||0.40%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.300%||0.30%|
|$2,000 - $49,999.99||0.200%||0.20%|