If you’re like many people, you’re constantly on the go. With our Mobile Banking, you can handle almost any ALEC financial transaction — from just about any location you happen to be.
With ALEC Mobile Banking, you can easily:
• Access your accounts 24/7
• Check account balances
• View your pending transactions
• Make transfers between accounts
• Deposit checks remotely with Mobile Deposit
• Make and receive person-to-person payments
• Pay bills
• View your balances instantly on up to 6 ALEC accounts with Instant Balance
• Retrieve check copies
• Review recent account activity
• Apply for a loan
In an age when you can never have too much convenience in your life, Mobile Banking can save you time, keep you in constant touch with your money — and help you avoid financial hassles.
First and foremost, it’s safe and secure.
The ALEC Mobile Banking platform incorporates multiple layers of authentication to protect your account information and privacy. A personal password and phone activation code** help ensure maximum security.
Optimized for smartphones and tablet devices, our mobile website provides fast, easy access to your ALEC accounts.
Mobile Banking App*
Designed to take full advantage of the built-in features of a smartphone or tablet, our mobile app offer exceptional convenience in accessing and managing your ALEC accounts from virtually anywhere.
Access your accounts anytime through texts, while enjoying the same high level of security as our mobile website and mobile app. Our Text Banking allows you to check balances and review recent activity.
How to download the ALEC free Mobile Banking app for mobile and tablet:
For Android-powered smartphones, download our app from the Google Play Store by searching "ALEC Mobile Banking."
For iPhones, search and download the ALEC Mobile Banking app from the iTunes Store.
To use Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in ALEC Online Banking. Have a question? Feel free to call us at 800.762.9988.
* ALEC does not charge a fee to use Mobile Banking. However, you should contact your mobile provider for information about fees associated with sending or receiving text messages or accessing the Internet from your mobile phone or tablet device. Message and data rates may apply.
**The personal password and phone activation code are only required for the mobile website and text banking.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.