A Certificate IRA from ALEC is designed to help you achieve greater financial security for you and your family in your retirement years.
Features of a Certificate IRA:
- Traditional, Roth and Educational IRAs available
- Low $500 minimum requirement to open
- Lock in a competitive rate
- Terms from 12 to 60 months
- Dividends are paid monthly
- Dividends are automatically reinvested for maximum compounding
- No service charges (except for early withdrawals)
- Choose an IRA where earnings grow either tax-free or tax-deferred
- Contributions may be tax-deductible**
- 24/7 account access via Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking
Your retirement savings are safe.
Nothing is more important to us than protecting your money. All ALEC accounts are insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer.
Start planning for your future today.
Already have an ALEC IRA? Manage it online at Retirement Central.
View our current rates.
|Account Type||Term||Nominal Rate||APY*|
|IRA Certificates||12 months||1.490%||1.50%|
* The Annual Percentage Yield is the rate that is earned if the funds are left to compound for one year. All dividends are paid monthly based on the daily average balance. Rates subject to change monthly. A penalty may be imposed on an early withdrawal of a Holiday Club or Share Certificate.
Retirement Central is currently not supported by Microsoft Edge. Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access your accounts.
** Consult your tax advisor. Not intended to be tax advice.