The faster, greener way to view your monthly statements.
We know not everyone likes to wait for their monthly paper statements to arrive in the U.S. mail. With E–Statements, you can review your past account activity online a lot sooner — without the risk of having your statements stolen or lost in the mail.
And because E-Statements help reduce unnecessary paper waste, they’re an environmentally conscious way to help the planet.
ALEC E–Statements are a convenient, secure way to review your account:
- Receive an email notification as soon as your statement is ready*
- View up to 24 months of statements**
- Print or save a PDF of your statement
It’s easy to sign up.
- Simply log in to Online Banking.
- In the Accounts section, click on E-Statements.
- Select the member number of the statement you’d like to enroll for E-Statements (if you have multiple accounts, each account must be registered individually).
- Review the Terms & Conditions of E-Statements.
- Open the eSign document to receive a Confirmation Code and enter in the eSign box. Click I Agree.
- The button under e-Statements should be filled, then click Next.
- Click Enroll.
Please note that once you’re enrolled for E-Statements, you’ll no longer receive a paper statement.
* Notification will be sent to the email associated with your online banking account at set-up. If you wish to change the email address, you can do so after enrollment.
** A minimum of 24 statements will be available, beginning with your enrollment month, if a monthly statement is produced.