Account information and much more
- Check your current balance, available credit and credit line on your ALEC Visa®
- Review your most recent transactions
- View your pending transactions*
- Request a card replacement
- Activate your credit card
- Make a request for past statements
- Inquire about your Visa transactions
- View your current statement plus the two previous statements
- Sign up and receive your Visa statement electronically
One Log In ID for all of your accounts
- Visa Online can be accessed from ALEC's FREE Online Banking service.
- No additional Log In IDs or passwords to remember.
- Just click on your Visa account number from your ALEC Online Banking account summary to link to you to Visa Online.
- Not already a registered ALEC Online Banking User? SIGN UP NOW!
Pay your ALEC Visa payment online
Visa cardholders have two options to make their payment online
- Payment from an ALEC account - Select 'Transfer Funds' from the Account Access top menu. Select immediate or scheduled transfer.
- Payment from another financial institution Select 'Pay My Bill' from the Visa Online Center. Enter your account information, amount and date to be paid.
Please note both payment requests will not immediately appear in your Visa account history or credit card balance, it may take from 1-3 days to reflect the change.
* A pending transaction is an item that has not yet posted to your account but is pending and therefore held against your available credit. If you see a transaction listed below as pending that already shows as posted to your account, it is no longer holding from your available credit. It will display in both locations until your next statement cycle closing date.