Free Online Bill Pay* - New Bill Pay Enhancements Effective July 23
So long stamps. Pay utilities, loans, credit cards, and most any other bill using our online service. Payments take just seconds to set up and are a snap to track.
With ALEC's new and improved Online Bill Pay Service, you can:
- Manage all your bills in one place
- Schedule a bill to be paid today or on a future business day
- Receive, view and pay e-Bills (electronic versions of your paper bills) directly through Bill Pay
- Request reminder email alerts when bills will debit your account
- View a personal payment calendar
- Research up to 18 months of payment activity
- Pay your bills directly from your mobile phone with Mobile Banking
Our new Bill Pay will have a fresh look, along with great features that include:
- PopMoney - send money to, or receive it from, just about anyone who has a U.S. bank account
- Account to Account Transfers - Transfer funds between your accounts at ALEC and accounts you have at other institutions
- FraudNet - This automated fraud-detection system works to identify and stop fraudulent transactions before they're processed
Start saving time in no time.
Signing up is simple. If you're already registered for Online Banking, just select Bill Pay Enrollment found on the Self Service Tab to enroll for the free service.
Not registered for Online Banking?
Enroll in Online Banking and Free Bill Pay in just a few easy steps right now. Questions? Please contact us 24/7 at 800.762.9988.
* An ALEC Free Checking or Rewards Checking account is required for Online Bill Pay.