Conduct ALEC transactions at other institutions across America.
Just because you’re not near an ALEC Service Center doesn’t mean you can’t manage your accounts in person. Simply locate your nearest ALEC shared branch.
To add even more convenience to your life, ALEC has partnered with the member-friendly CO-OP Shared Branch network of over 5,000 credit unions nationwide — so you can enjoy personal banking services when you’re on the go or out of town.
Transactions available at shared branches:
• Deposits, withdrawals and balance inquiries
• Loan payments*
• Transfers between accounts
• Check cashing**
• Money orders, travelers checks' and official checks†
• Cash advances
What you need to conduct shared branch transactions:
• Our name: Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union (ALEC)
• Your member number
• A valid government-issued photo ID
• Last 4 digits of your Social Security number for verification
It's easy to locate a shared branch location.
You can download shared branch locations to your GPS device from co-opsharedbranch.org or download the Find Branch app in iTunes®.†† You can also call 888.SITE.CO.OP (888.748.3266) or look for the CO-OP Shared Branch logo at participating credit unions.
* Visa credit card payments are not available. You have the option of depositing the payment to your savings or checking account and then transferring your payment online or contacting ALEC to transfer the funds to make your payment.
** Check must be initially deposited into your account and withdrawal depends on availability of funds.
† There is no cost for standard transactions — however ancillary products like money orders, prepaid gift cards and notary services may incur a fee by the participating credit union.
†† iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.