ALEC is here to serve a special group - employees and retirees of Abbott, AbbVie and Hospira and their immediate family members. That means more personal service to help you achieve your financial goals and dreams. Our Focus: You.
As a credit union, ALEC is member owned and not-for-profit organization. This lets us offer a wealth of benefits that banks can’t, like better rates, fewer fees, and more free services.
Wherever you live and work, ALEC is just around the corner.
- Convenient Service Centers at the workplace
- Surcharge-free ATMs at the workplace
- Over 28,000 surcharge-free network ATMs nationwide
- 24/7 Telephone Banking
- 24/7 Online Banking
- 24/7 LIVE Member Service support
- Free Mobile Banking
- Over 5,000 Shared Branching locations nationwide
It's easy to become a member!
To open your membership with ALEC, APPLY NOW.
- Complete and print the Membership Application and Debit Overdraft Consent Form
Include your initial deposits (payable to ALEC)
- Required $5.00 share deposit to establish your membership
- Any additional monies to fund your account(s)
Include legible copies of required documentation
- Abbott, AbbVie or Hospira badge OR,
- Valid driver’s license or another form of government – issued ID (Passport, non driver or military ID)
- Mail to:
ALEC - ATTN: Dept. 31
401 N. Riverside Drive, Suite 1-A
Gurnee, IL 60031-5915
You will be contacted when your account is established.
You can also visit any of our ALEC Service Centers.