|ALEC cares about the security and safety of your personal information.|
To protect your accounts and other sensitive information, ALEC uses multiple layers of security. We also continually monitor all member accounts with a variety of protections in place to safeguard your account information.
Please note that ALEC will never send you emails or pop-ups requesting your account information. If you receive a suspicious email or see a pop-up requesting your ALEC account information, please contact us at 800.762.9988.
ALEC's Online Banking Has a New Look and Feel.
ALEC is proud to announce our new redesign for Online Banking. Our new identity satisfies all the existing expectations of what our original mark stands for, while simultaneously moving the ALEC brand forward with a focus on you.
ALEC’s new Online Banking look and feel welcome’s members with a clean design, but will have the same features and functionality that exists today. We continue to offer the highest standards and commitment to ensuring your account information has the same protection and safeguards that are in place today.
Being our valued and loyal members, we invite you to check out ALEC’s new Online Banking user-friendly site.
New Bill Pay Service Enhancements Now Available
Please note that Bill Pay history is currently not available. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will provide an update as soon as Bill Pay history is once again available. Thank you for your patience.
At ALEC, constantly improving the financial offerings we provide our members is a top priority. That’s why we’re pleased to announce that we’re making our Bill Pay service more convenient and feature-packed than ever.
Our all-new Bill Pay system will allow you to:
• Make all your payments (utilities, loans, credit cards and most other bills) online or through a mobile device
• Receive, view and pay e-Bills (electronic versions of your paper bills) directly through Bill Pay
• Schedule next-day payments for most electronic billers
Our new Bill Pay will have a fresh look, along with great features that include:
• PopMoney — Send money to, or receive it from, just about anyone who has a U.S. bank account
• Account to Account Transfers —Transfer funds between your accounts at ALEC and accounts you
have at other institutions
• FraudNet —This automated fraud-detection system works to identify and stop fraudulent transactions
before they’re processed
Additionally, the new Bill Pay system will debit funds on the day each payment is scheduled to be made.
Previously, funds were removed four days in advance of the payment day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SCHEDULED PAYMENT DATES BETWEEN JULY 22 AND 24:
If you have bills scheduled for Bill Pay payment within this three-day period, we strongly recommend that you
arrange to pay those bills prior to July 22 to ensure timely payment during our system transition.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO ON OR AFTER JULY 23:
Log on and visit Bill Pay to:
• Check and verify that all your previous payees have transferred to the new system
• Enter any new one-time payees into the system
• Explore the features of the new system
NOTE: You may also need to re-establish any previous Account Alerts you had arranged.
As before, ALEC Bill Pay service is completely free. So get ready for an even better way to pay your bills easily and securely — while saving yourself time, late fees and hassles.