No matter your financial situation, we’ve got the credit card that’s right for you. Low rates and rewards. The more you use it, the more points you’ll earn, and the more money you’ll save.
Carry the card that puts money in your pocket with the ALEC Rewards Visa® Card.
- 1.95% APR* Introductory Rate for the first 6 months
- Low, fixed rate as low as 8.95% APR after the introductory period
- No annual fees or inactivity fees
- CURewards®— earn one point for every $1 spent
- Earn even more CURewards Points in the CURewards Mall
- No balance transfer fee
- Receive 2,000 bonus rewards with your first monetary transaction1.
Spend a dollar, earn a point, repeat.
Redeem your CURewards points for serious awards.
- Travel Rewards: Airlines, hotels, rental cars, and cruises.
- Valuable Merchandise: Appliances, jewelry, electronics, you name it.
- Gift Certificates: Restaurants, department stores, and more.
Redemption begin with as little as 2,500 points.
More fantastic features:
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- Auto Rental and Travel Accident Insurance
- 24-hour customer service
- Online account access
- Cardholder E-Statement
Just starting out?
Score some extra credit with a pre-qualified Student Rewards Visa Card^. Get a low, fixed rate, a responsible credit limit, and earn Rewards points on purchases while you’re at it.
APPLY ONLINE NOW, at any ALEC Service Center, or by phone at 800.762.9988.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 1.95% APR on purchases and balance transfers valid the first 6 months the account is open. Rate then reverts to assigned account rate. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates subject to credit history, term, and other factors. View New Cardholder Solicitation Application Disclosure. View Cardholder Agreement.
1. Bonus points will be posted to your CURewards account with your first statement cycle. New Accounts only. Existing accounts that have already had monetary activity are excluded from this bonus.
^An ALEC Student Rewards Visa credit card is available to students attending an accredited secondary school or have received an acceptance letter from an accredited secondary school registered with the US Department of Education. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates subject to credit history, term and other factors. Students under 21 may require a guarantor.